Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

PMS

I really, really hate it. I think it's unnecessary. I hate the pimples, bloating, aching back, sore breasts, fatigue and MONSTER headaches. I hate the tears that accompany the emotional roller coaster. And I really hate feeling that I'm slightly crazy and can be pushed over the edge by something as mundane as say....grocery shopping. Yep, I actually almost started crying in the store when my favorite soda was out of stock. It really rocked my world. I mean, can someone PLEASE learn to order properly so it is always on the shelf???? How can a grocery store possibly run out of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper???? It's a good thing that there were a few bars of 85% Dark Chocolate left or I may have caused a scene! The manger really should be informed that he is risking serious bodily harm by messing with a hormonal woman.

Well, enough whining. I need to go blow my nose anyway because the "Puppy Chow" commercial brought me to tears.