Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Diary of a Staycation - Days 13, 14 & 15

Day 13~We interrupt this staycation to bring you an urgent message from the real world. Ugh, work. Wednesday found me back at the office. I just wasn't ready. But paychecks were calling! I worked half a day and promptly EXTENDED MY VACATION. ☺☺☺ Woo hoo, 4 more days to do what I wanted!!!! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the flexibility of my job? My boss rocks!

Day 14~Woke up too early and couldn't go back to sleep so Zeus and I went for a short walk. Then I watched a movie and he snoozed. I did some reading and then Serina called. When she realized I was home she came over with fresh bagels and cream cheese and we hung out for almost 3 hours just talking and looking at maternity clothes. It was so nice! I still thought I might go to the office, but when she left I quickly talked myself out of it and took a nap instead. ☺ That kind of freedom was pure bliss! I ended the night by watching season 2 of Alias while downloading some of my CD collections to iTunes. It was totally self-indulgent and I loved every minute of it.

Day 15~Another day of nothing, it was so boring I can't even remember what I did, although I'm sure it included lots of naps....